Home >Travel Experience > JAL FAMILY CLUB SPECIAL FAMILY SERVICE in the American Region
JAL FAMILY SERVICE For JAL Family Club Members (JALFC) in the American Region
In addition to the standard JAL Family Service applicable for normal fare passengers, JAL American region is offering special family service.
This special family service is applicable to JAL Family Club members only and traveling on special economy fare tickets between the American region and Japan when tickets are purchased in the American region. (Special economy fares to/from beyond Japan are not applicable.)
Eligibility and Conditions:
1. Eligible ticket
Tickets sold and issued in the American region.
2. Eligible fares
Special economy fare tickets between the American region and Japan
Eligible RBD: W*1, E, B, H, K, M, L, V, S*2
*1) When booked as normal fare or JAL Economy Saver Premium fare, standard policy for normal fare is applied.
*2) S class fare from Canada is not eligible.
Special tickets issued for groups, tour packages and industry discount are not eligible.
3. Eligible itinerary and flight
Itinerary must be in between the American region and Japan
All JAL operated international flights to/from Japan.
ŠJAL flights operated by other airlines are not eligible.
4. Eligible passenger
- 1 Adult traveling with passenger age 2 to 11 or infant.
- Passenger age 12 to 15 travelling alone
- Passenger age 12 and over traveling with passenger age under 12
- 2 or more adult traveling with passenger age under 12 and passenger under age 12 exceeds the number of adult
- Passenger age 60 and over travelling alone
- Passenger age 60 and over traveling with passenger age 12 and over and passenger age under 12.
5. How to request
Request for JAL Family Service must be made to JAL prior to flight date.
Please contact 1-800-JALFONE or respective JAL sales office in your area.
For peak season below, please request the service at least 7 days before flight date.
20 March to 10 April, 20 July to 31 August.
Created on November 04, 2011.