Guidelines for Rate Requests
- JL Rate Desk accepts rate requests for JL published fares. JL must be the transpacific carrier or holding at least 50 percent of a non-transpacific itinerary. Ticket must be validated on JL (131)
Where to Queue Your Rate Request
- Sabre - QP/QJL10/4
- Apollo - QEP/QCQ/10
- Worldspan - QEP/JL0/20*C1
- Amadeus - QE/LAXJL02A0/40C7
- Complete routing including surface sectors if different from the booking
- For open sectors
- Specify carriers and classes of service
- Indicate stopovers or connections for each point
- Intended length of stay
- Note which segments need to be fared if the entire itinerary does not need to be priced
- For duplicate flights, indicate which should be included in the fare
- Intended ticketing date
- Ages of children and/or infants, if applicable
- Use the remarks field for questions or special requests
Rate Desk Handling
- JL Rate Desk will acknowledge receipt of your rate request in the remarks field of the PNR.
- Rates will be advised in the remarks field of the PNR or, if requested, in the ticketing field of the PNR.
- Requests will be processed according to departure date, date the request was received and/or ticketing time limits.
- Some rates may take longer to process due to the volume of requests.
JAL Rate Desk Hours
- 09:00-17:00 Pacific Time Monday - Friday
- Closed Saturday/Sunday/US Holidays*
* Refer to U.S. JAL Holiday Observance
Revised on Dec 14, 2017 - Updated Amadeus Queue
Revised on Jan 19, 2012 - deleted JO info / added "US JAL Holiday Observance" link
Created on Sep 08, 2010